As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Cooler Master #ad
Cooler Master SickleFlow 120 V2 Red Led Square Frame Fan, Air Balance Curve Blade, PWM Control for Computer Case & Liquid Radiator, Sealed Bearing #adCooler Master #ad
- Enhanced fan frame: Enhanced frame structure, reducing turbulent flow noise increase efficiency. Sealed bearing structure: sealed and secured fan bearing, preventing dust and lubricating oil leakage while increasing the fan’s operation stability and life span.
A refreshed blade for improved lighting. Red lighting: signature cooling performance with a red led design: a perfect choice for all of the users wanting a single color with lighting effects. New blade design: revised curve blade design to improve airflow and air pressure.
|Brand||Cooler Master #ad|
2. upHere #ad
CPU Coolers, and Radiators T4RD4-3, upHere 3-Pack 120mm PWM High Airflow Quiet Edition Red LED Case Fan for PC Cases #adupHere #ad
- Pwm control:the pwm function allows the motherboard to run the fan precisely at its necessary speed. This assures the required cooling and minimises the noise level.
Long service life:wear resistant hydraulic bearing construction makes the fan run noiseless and the air aolume larger with an astounding service life of more than 40, 000 hours. Fan blades design:the 9 blades are designed for high-volume air delivery.
Perfect cooling performance:Tuned for high-airflow, large volume cooling, silent operation as an excellent choice for case cooling. They’re translucent, with a frosted texture, so the light from the LEDs adds a dramatic effect. Two way installation:easy for installation. You can either blow warm air out of the case or draw cool air into your case.
3. ARCTIC #ad
ARCTIC ACFAN00119A P12 PWM Black/- Pressure-Optimised 120 mm Fan with PWM #adARCTIC #ad
- 200 to 1800 rpm regulated via pwm: thanks to 4-pin connector, the RPM can be regulated in a broad spectrum via PWM, noise is kept at a minimum while maximum cooling performance is given when needed.
Optimised for static pressure: during the development of the new P12 PWM, special emphasis was placed on a focused airstream and thus a high static pressure. Efficient technology: the motor is powered by a latest generation PWM IC, achieving higher efficiency and saving energy without compromising performance.
Technical data: fan speed: 200–1800 rpm, noise level: 03 sone @ 1800 rpm, airflow: 56. 3 cfm/95. 65 m³/h @ 1800 rpm, pin: 4-pin. Extended life span: a 10 °c lower motor temperature roughly doubles the life span of a fan, the new ARCTIC motor has a four times longer service life through its low coil temperature.
4. ARCTIC #ad
Red, Computer, Very quiet motor, ARCTIC BioniX F120, 120 mm Gaming Case Fan with PWM Sharing Technology PST, 200–1800 RPM #adARCTIC #ad
- 200 to 1800 rpm: with a wide range of regulation and the PWM Sharing Technology PST, the BioniX F120 fan speed can be controlled synchronously with all your other fans together.
Low temperature: bionix gaming fans last four times longer thanks to the low temperature of the coil, therefore, we extend the warranty to 10 years. Optimised fan design: We have further optimised fan blade design for higher airflow with reduced noise.
Technical data: fan speed: 200–1800 rpm, noise level: 05 sone @ 1800 rpm, airflow: 69 cfm/117 m³/h @ 1800 RPM, Pin: 4-pin. Pwm sharing technology pst less noise: The PST ensures that all your fans listen to a single control signal, stop at low load, turn whenever necessary.
|Warranty||10 year limited warranty|
5. ARCTIC #ad
Red, Pressure-optimised, ARCTIC BioniX P120 -120 mm Gaming Case Fan with PWM Sharing Technology PST, Computer, Very quiet motor, Fan Speed: 200–2100 RPM #adARCTIC #ad
- Optimised for static pressure: during the development of the new BioniX P120, special emphasis was placed on a focused airstream and thus a high static pressure.
Technical data: fan speed: 200–2100 rpm, noise level: 045 sone @ 2100 rpm, airflow: 67. 56 cfm/114. 79 m³/h @ 2100 rpm, pin: 4-pin. 200 to 2100 rpm regulated via pwm pst: with a wide range of regulation and the PWM Sharing Technology PST, the BioniX P120 fan speed can be controlled synchronously with all your other fans together.
Pwm sharing technlogy pst: pst ensures that all your fans listen to a single control signal, stop at low load, turn whenever necessary. Efficient engine modernisation: thanks to sinusoidal magnetation, the new engine generates only 5% of the vibrations due to the switching of an ordinary DC motor.
|Warranty||10 year limited warranty|
6. Noctua #ad
Brown, Premium Quiet Fan, 4-Pin 120mm, Noctua NF-F12 PWM #adNoctua #ad
- Award-winning 120x25mm fan with Focused Flow frame for high static pressure and superior quiet cooling performance. 1500 rpm, 120x120x25 mm, 000 h MTTF.
22. 4 dba, 12v, >150, max. Includes anti-vibration mounts, fan screws, Low-Noise Adaptor, extension cable and y-cable for running two PWM fans on the same header.4-pin pwm version for automatic speed control via 4-pin PWM fan headers, broad 300-1500rpm speed range 1200rpm max.
Noctua nh-u12s series and water cooling radiators, perfect replacement fan for loud all-in-one AIO coolers. With supplied Low-Noise Adaptor. Premium quiet fan, 4-pin pwm, max. Ideal for cpu heatsinks e. G.
|Part Number||NF-F12 PWM|
7. be quiet! #ad
Be quiet! Pure Wings 2 120mm PWM, BL039, Cooling Fan #adbe quiet! #ad
- Noise level - 202 decibels. Even at maximum speed, operates at only 202dba. Especially recommended for use in water cooling and CPU cooling builds.
Pwm controlled fan speed through the motherboard. Air flow - 51. 4 cfm. Long life rifle bearing gives an operating lifetime of 80, 000 hours. Nine airflow-optimized fan blades that reduce noise-generating turbulence.
|Brand||be quiet! #ad|
|Manufacturer||be quiet! #ad|
8. Noctua #ad
Premium Quiet Fan, Black, 4-Pin 120mm, Noctua NF-F12 PWM chromax.Black.swap #adNoctua #ad
- Award-winning nf-f12 design has received more than 100 recommendations from international hardware websites and magazines. 1500 rpm, 120x120x25mm, 12v, 4-pin pwm, 000 h MTTF. Chromax. Black. Swap edition with all-black design and swappable red, black, white, blue, yellow and green anti-vibration pads for colour-customising.
Focused flow frame for outstanding static pressure performance, ideal for use on heatsinks and radiators. 4-pin pwm version for automatic speed control via 4-pin PWM fan headers, 1500rpm maximum speed. 22. 4 dba, max. Premium quiet fan, >150, max.
|Part Number||NF-F12 PWM CH.BK.S|
|Model||NF-F12 PWM CH.BK.S|
|Warranty||6 year manufacturer’s warranty|
9. Noctua #ad
Grey, High Performance Cooling Fan, 1700 RPM 120mm, 4-Pin, Noctua NF-P12 redux-1700 PWM #adNoctua #ad
- High performance cooling fan, 4-pin pwm, 120x120x25 mm, >150, max.1700 rpm, max. Renowned nf-p12 high-end 120x25mm 12v fan, more than 100 awards and recommendations from international computer hardware websites and magazines, hundreds of thousands of satisfied users.
25. 1 dba, 12v, 000 h mtTF. Pressure-optimised blade design with outstanding quietness of operation: high static pressure and strong CFM for air-based CPU coolers, water cooling radiators or low-noise chassis ventilation.
1700rpm 4-pin pwm version with excellent balance of performance and quietness, supports automatic motherboard speed control powerful airflow when required, virtually silent at idle. Streamlined redux edition: proven noctua quality at an attractive price point, y-splitters, wide range of optional accessories anti-vibration mounts, extension cables, S-ATA adaptors, etc.
|Part Number||NF-P12 redux-1700 PWM|
|Model||NF-P12 redux-1700 PWM|
|Warranty||6 year manufacturer’s warranty|
10. Phanteks #ad
Black, Phanteks PH-F120SK_DRGB_PWM SK120 DRGB PWM Fan, 120mm Fan, high Airflow Nine-Blade Design, Digital RGB Lighting, Rubber dampening washers #adPhanteks #ad
- Nine-blade design offers a higher airflow and quiet cooling solution for the best performance. Digital rgb lighting solution to sync with Phanteks D-RGB products and compatible DRGB Motherboards.
Rigid frame design and included rubber dampeners helps to prevent vibration. Pwm capabilities built-in to precisely control the speed to achieve optimized fan curve. Low-noise operation without sacrificing performance.
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer|