As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Pulsar #ad
PG2200BiS, CARB Compliant, Pulsar 2,200W Portable Dual Fuel Quiet Inverter Generator with USB Outlet & Parallel Capability #adPulsar #ad
- 2 120v 15a ac outlets, 1 5v integrated USB outlet, parallel sockets. 80cc, ohv, single cylinder, 4-stroke, 3hp, air cooled Engine.2, 800 rated watts gas & 2, 200 peak watts/ 1, 000 peak watts/ 1, 600 Rated watts LPG.
Stable sine wave to use with sensitive electronic equipment & dual fuel capability gas or LPG. 8 hour run-time on single tank of gas/ 75 minute run-time on 1 pound LPG tank @ 1/2 load.
Csa, epa, carb compliant & Backed by a 1 year limited. 18 gallon fuel tank. Recoil start & low oil indicator with low oil shutdown. Compact carrying case design with 1. Includes: propane hose, 10w30 oil Bottle 350ML, spark plug wrench, & Funnel. Inverter technology With parallel capability & super quiet operation 60Db.
|Manufacturer||Pulsar Products #ad|
|Warranty||1 year limited|
2. WEN #ad
Ultra Lightweight, CARB Compliant, WEN 56235i Super Quiet 2350-Watt Portable Inverter Generator with Fuel Shut Off, Black #adWEN #ad
- Includes two three-prong 120v receptacles, one 12V DC receptacle, two 5V USB ports, and a two-year warranty. Ultralight body weighs in at a mere 39 pounds for easy transport and storage. Produces 2350 surge watts and 1900 rated watts of clean power for safe charging of sensitive electronics phones, tablets, computers, televisions, etc.
Fuel shutoff maximizes the generator’s lifespan by using up the remaining fuel in the carburetor before shutting down. Extremely quiet operation comparable to the sound of a normal conversation according to the US Department of Health and Human Services.
3. A-iPower #ad
RV, or Emergency, Small with Super Quiet Operation for Home, A-iPower SUA2000iD 2000 Watt Portable Inverter Generator Gas & Propane Powered #adA-iPower #ad
- Lightweight and portable at only 55 lbs making it ideal for camping trips and tailgate parties. The a-ipower sua2000id dual fuel inverter generator produces 2, 800 starting watts with 1, 000 starting watts with 1, 600 running watts of power with gasoline and 1, 500 running watts with propane LPG.
A-ipower’s inverter technology allows for safe and clean power for sensitive electronics such as phones, laptops, televisions, and other electronics.
Super quiet operation at only 52 decibels, allows for effective operation without disturbing your friends and neighbors. Each sua2000id comes with a set of parallel cables enabling users to link two SUA2000iD together for combined power output of 4, 000 starting watts and 3200 running watts.
|Warranty||2 year manufacturer|
4. Pulsar #ad
CARB Compliant, Pulsar PG2300iS 2,300W Portable Super Quiet Gas-Powered Inverter Generator with USB Outlet & Parallel Capability #adPulsar #ad
- Recoil start, low oil shut-off, and AVR. Stable sine WAVE for powering sensitive electronics. 2 ac 120v 13a outlets, 1 12v 8a cigarette outlet, and 1 5V USB port. 2300 peak watts/1800 running watts. Ideal for tailgating, Camping, and Small 120V Appliances.
5. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
RV Ready, Gas & Propane Powered, Remote Electric Start, CO Sensor, Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment 4500 Peak Watt Super Quiet Dual Fuel Portable Inverter Generator, Parallel Capable #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- Grounding System-Floating Neutral. Led data center: rotating digital display Shows Fuel Level, Power Output, Voltage Output, Remaining Run Time, and Lifetime Hours. Extremely quiet, extremely fuel efficient: as low as 52 dba noise output and Up to 18 Hour Run Time on a 3.
All westinghouse portable generators are functionally tested in the factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed By 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage and Nationwide Customer Service Network.
4500 peak watts and 3700 rated watts at less than 3% thd – telescoping handle – Gas or Propane Powered – Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start.
Features a 5–20r 120v duplex household outlet, an rv-ready tt-30r 30 amp outlet and two usb outlets – Great Choice for Travel Trailers or Home Use with Automatic Low Oil and Carbon Monoxide CO Shutdown – Strong Enough to Run All Your Essentials. 4 gallon gas tank – features “Economy Mode” for Maximum Fuel Efficiency.
6. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Electric Start, Champion Power Equipment 200988 4500-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Inverter Generator #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Champion support: includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts. Quiet operation: 61 dba is perfect for rvs, tailgating, your next project or backup power for your home, featuring 4500 starting watts and 3500 running watts with up to 14 hours run time on gasoline.
Electric start: battery included, plus Quick Touch Panel allows you to access all your controls in one spot.
Clean power: rv ready with a 120v 30a rv, plus two 120v 20a household outlets with clean electricity less than 3% THD and 12V DC outlet with dual USB adapter. Dual fuel: operate your 4500-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 06-quarts of oil 10w-30 oil included and has a low oil shut-off sensor.
7. DuroMax #ad
Blue, DuroMax XP9000iH 9000-Watt 459cc Dual Fuel Digital Inverter Hybrid Portable Generator #adDuroMax #ad
- Automatic transfer switch ready – Equipped with an ATS outlet making it easy to connect to a compatible Automatic Transfer Switch.
Inverter technology – Provides clean, stable power for sensitive electronics including televisions and computers. Power on the go – with 9, this generator is perfect for emergency home power, 000 peak watts and 7, 600 running watts, jobsite use, or camping with your RV.
Remote start – Start the generator conveniently with the remote control. Dual fuel technology – this generator runs on gasoline or propane giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
8. GENMAX #ad
6000W Super Quiet Gas Propane Powered Engine with Remote/Electric Start, GENMAX Portable Inverter Generator, Ultra Lightweight for Backup Home Use & Camping Travel Outdoor .EPA CompliantGM6000iED #adGENMAX #ad
- Co detectautomatically turns off the generator when an unsafe level of carbon monoxide is detected. Inverter technology provides clean, stable power
9. DuroMax #ad
Blue/Gray, DuroMax XP13000EH Dual Fuel Portable Generator 13000 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Electric Start-Home Back Up #adDuroMax #ad
- Engine speed-3600 rpm. Complies with emissions standards – all duromax generators are both approved by the EPA Environmental Protection Agency and CARB California Air Resources Board and follow strict guidelines to ensure our generators are as environmentally friendly as possible.
Dual fuel technology: the ability to run on Propane or Gasoline allows the Freedom and Flexibility of Fuel Choice.
Powering everyone anywhere: like all duromax generators, the XP13000EH is EPA and CARB approved for use in all 50 states. With propane : peak wattage - 12, 350975. Running amperage at 120v - 83.
13. Runtime at 25% load - 13. Running amperage at 240V - 41. 56. Running wattage - 9, Runtime at 50% Load - 6. Powerful duromax engine: the xp13000eh is powered by a 500cc ohv duromax engine. Wheel diameter-10-inches. With gasoline : peak wattage - 13, running amperage at 240v - 43. 75. Runtime at 50% load - 8with propane : peak wattage - 12, running wattage - 10, 500.
10. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
Remote Electric Start, Gas and Propane Powered, Transfer Switch Ready, Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment 12500 Peak Watt Dual Fuel Home Backup Portable Generator, CARB Compliant #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- Features two gfci 120v 5–20r standard household receptacle, one transfer switch ready 120v L14-30R, and One RV Ready 120/240V 14–50R; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety. Plug-and-play: comes with a remote start key fob, an oil funnel, 12v battery charger, a Tool Kit, Oil, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box Minimal Assembly Required.
Powered by a heavy duty 457cc westinghouse 4-stroke ohv engine featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter.
6 gallon fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge. All westinghouse portable generators are functionally tested in the factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed by 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage with Nationwide Customer Service Network.
9500 running watts and 12500 peak watts gasoline; 8500 running watts, 11200 peak watts propane; remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 12 Hours of Run Time on a 6. Vft display gives you real time updates with the voltage output, frequency, and lifetime hours.