As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. 50Force #ad
50Force 100m LC/LC 6-Strand OM3 Multimode 50/125 10GB Indoor/Outdoor Plenum Rated Fiber Cable with 18" Furcated Legs and Mesh Pull Sock #ad50Force #ad
- Connector 1/2: LC/LC. Cable length: 100 Meter 328 Feet. Attenuation 850 nm: 3. 5 db/km or at 1300 nm: 1. 0 db/km. Standards: attenuation tested in accordance with EIA/TIA-455-171A | USA Nade. Jacketing: ofnp Plenum Indoor Outdoor Fiber.
2. CableWholesale #ad
Black, Riser Rated, Multimode, Spool, OM3, CableWholesale, 12 Fiber Indoor/Outdoor Fiber Optic Cable, 50/125 Micron, 10 Gbit, 1000 feet #adCableWholesale #ad
- Lifetime warranty: we are proud to offer lifetime warranty on our cables, adaptors and on most of our products. High speed optic cable: this black 1000 feet spool of fiber optic distribution cable can be used for both Indoor/Outdoor purposes. This fiber optic cable is solidly constructed and meets EU RoHS and REACH Directive Standards.
Universal compatibility and compliance: this graded-step core fiber optic is optimized to work with various fiber optic equipment using light wave lengths of 850nm nanometers or 1300nm.
It is the right choice for you if you have large installation requirement of short range runs at 10 Gigabits Speed. The cable is riser rated CMR and is compliant with UL-1666. The wire prevents flames from travelling up the cable preventing fire damage to the facility.
High quality fiber optic with tight buffer protection: composed of 12 multimode fibers 50 micron core, wrapped inside Water-Proof Aramid Yarn and black PVC outerjacket, the cable is prevented from external damages and last for decades. The cable easily runs between floors through cable risers or in elevator shafts. Self-extinguishing components for safety: Highly safe and Vertical Burn Tested. It is used in vertical tray application without environmental air.
3. 50Force #ad
50Force 30m LC/LC 4-Strand OM3 Multimode 50/125 10GB Indoor/Outdoor Plenum Rated Fiber Cable with 18" Furcated Legs #ad50Force #ad
- Jacketing: ofnp Plenum Indoor Outdoor Fiber. Attenuation 850 nm: 3. 5 db/km or at 1300 nm: 1. 0 db/km. Cable length: 30 Meter 99 Feet. Connector 1/2: LC/LC. Standards: attenuation tested in accordance with EIA/TIA-455-171A | Made in the USA.
4. 50Force #ad
50Force 15m LC/LC 4-Strand OM3 Multimode 50/125 10GB Indoor/Outdoor Plenum Rated Fiber Cable with 18" Furcated Legs #ad50Force #ad
- Attenuation 850 nm: 3. 5 db/km or at 1300 nm: 1. 0 db/km. Standards: attenuation tested in accordance with EIA/TIA-455-171A | Made in the USA. Jacketing: ofnp Plenum Indoor Outdoor Fiber. Cable length: 15 Meter 49. 5 feet. Connector 1/2: LC/LC.
5. FiberCablesDirect #ad
1M OM3 LC ST Fiber Patch Cable | Indoor/Outdoor 10Gb Duplex 50/125 LC to ST Multimode Jumper 1 Meter 3.28ft | Length Options: 0.5M-300M | 1/10/40/100g sfp+ 10gbase ofnr lc-st, FiberCablesDirect #adFiberCablesDirect #ad
- Core / cladding: corning 50µm micron diameter fiber core / 125µm diameter cladding 1 micron is 1 one-millionth/1 meter. The fiber optic core is surrounded by a transparent, low refraction, cladding material. Fiber cable description: om3 lc st fiber patch cable 1m | 10gig, fiber jumper cord. Optical modality details for om3 ethernet over multimode fiber: 1500 / 2000 mhz-km modal bandwidth 850nm / 1300nm | fast ethernet 100base-fx 2000m | 1gb 1000mb ethernet 1000base-sx 550m Requires mode-conditioning patch cord | 10Gb Ethernet 10GBase-SR 300m | 40Gb Ethernet 40GBase-SR4 100m 330m QSFP+ eSR4 | 100Gb Ethernet 100GBase-SR10 100m.
Light travels through the fiber bouncing off the boundary between core & cladding. Fiber cable description: om3 lc st fiber patch cable 1m | 10gig, military/defense, Indoor/Outdoor, Corning 50/125 micron core/cladding, rugged black polyethylene jacket, healthcare, Laser Optimized Multimode Fiber LOMMF, fiber jumper cord.
Durable construction, commercial grade, cost Effective and Built to Last | 100% Lifetime Warranty on All Fiber Cables Direct Products. Used in educational, zip-cord reinforced, corporate, government, finance and commercial industries. Fiber patch cable details: 1 meter 3. 28 feet, black in/outdoor, lc/upc to st/upc terminated, duplex 2 fiber strands, lommf, OFNR Riser Rated, zip-cord reinforced, 1/10/40Gbps, fiber optic patch cable / jumper cord. Light is contained within the fiber core total internal reflection causing the fiber within the patch cord assembly to act as a wave-guide.
|Warranty||Lifetime - All FiberCablesDirect products come with a lifetime warranty. If it stops working when it shouldn't, we'll replace it free.|
6. 50Force #ad
50Force 25m LC/LC 4-Strand OM3 Multimode 50/125 10GB Indoor/Outdoor Plenum Rated Fiber Cable with 18" Furcated Legs #ad50Force #ad
- Jacketing: ofnp Plenum Indoor Outdoor Fiber. Attenuation 850 nm: 3. 5 db/km or at 1300 nm: 1. 0 db/km. Standards: attenuation tested in accordance with EIA/TIA-455-171A | Made in the USA. Connector 1/2: LC/LC. Cable length: 25 Meter 82. 5 feet.
7. Cable Matters #ad
Cable Matters 10Gb 40Gb OFNP Plenum Rated Multimode Duplex 50/125 OM3 Fiber Cable LC to SC Fiber Optic Cable, SC to LC Fiber Patch Cable 1m #adCable Matters #ad
- Rapid installation with adjustable clips and dust caps that protect the fiber while allowing individual access; A/B position labels on the duplex clip and labeled tags provide quick identification when troubleshooting; Superior construction combines a 100% factory tested, tight-buffered cable with a duplex 2. 0 x 4. 2mm zipcord design, and pc polish, lc and SC connectors in a protective yoke, slim-profile boots with cable strain relief, and zirconia ceramic ferrules for precise alignment.
Bend insensitive design of the lc to sc cable allows for a 7. 5mm bending radius that is 4x more flexible than standard 50 micron fiber cables without introducing any macro-bending loss; Ideal for SAN network cabinets that require 20 or more bends in the cabinet or high density installations with cables crammed into an extremely small footprint; Bend insensitive multimode fiber BIMMF is interoperable with standard OM3 cabling systems.
Standards compliant om3 cable includes a superior ofnp plenum safty rating that substitutes for ofnr riser rated cable; tia/eia compliant color-coded aqua jacket has beige connectors and straight-thru A to B wiring; OM3 classification rating operates with Gigabit Ethernet 1000Base-LX, and Fibre Channel 100/200/400/1200-MX; Backwards compatible with FDDI, 1000Base-SX, or 10GBase-S/LR4/LRM, and Fast Ethernet 10/100BASE SX or FX.
Multimode fiber duplex om3 50/125 micron fiber cables with dual small form factor lc to legacy sc connectors are designed for 10 Gigabit applications in SAN networks and data centers; OM3 LOMMF laser optimized multi-mode fiber rated;? Connects to VCSEL laser network equipment such as SFP+ transceivers, media converters, industrial Ethernet devices, Ethernet switches, and optical fiber NIC's; Compatible with all multimode 50/125 micron fiber cabling.
8. Cable Matters #ad
LC to LC UPC 9/125 OFNP OS2 Fiber Optic Cable, Cable Matters Plenum Rated Duplex OS2 Single Mode Fiber Optic Patch Cable 5m / 16.4 ft #adCable Matters #ad
- 10gbe compliant os2 lc to lc cable supports distances of up to 10km; OS2 fiber cable is backward compatible with OS1 cable. Flexible installation and maintenance with this lightweight duplex small form factor LC to LC cable that is designed for high density network applications.
Higher bandwidth and longer reach os2 zipcord fiber cord enhances the performance of your network by allowing for extended length channels, higher loss-budget margins, and greater configuration flexibility in the future; As your network upgrades to faster 10 Gig speeds, this robust cable will outlast it all.
Single mode fiber duplex os2 cable with fiber lc connector cable is designed for gigabit networking over fiber optic cabling; Support 1GBASE and 10GBASE networks with this OS2 fiber cable.
Standards complaint os2 fiber optic cable complies with itu-t g. 652/c/d standards; lc to lc fiber patch cable includes a color-coded orange and white jacket with straight-thru A to B wiring; OS2 classification rating operates with Gigabit Ethernet.
9. TP-Link #ad
Fiber to Ethernet Converter 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Port to 1000Base-SX Multi-Mode Fiber MC200CM Black, TP-Link Gigabit SFP to RJ45 Fiber Media Converter #adTP-Link #ad
- External power supply. Works at 1000mbps in full-Duplex mode for both TX port and FX port. Extends fiber distance up to 550m 1, 800feet using 50/125um Multi-Mode Fiber, 220m720 feet using 62. 5/125um multi-Mode Fiber.
Supports auto mdi/mdix for tx port and provides switch configuration of Force/Auto transfer mode for FX port. Wave length: 850nm. Max power Consumption: 1. 66w. Easy-to-view led indicators provide status to monitor network activity easily. Designed to convert 1000base-sx fiber to 1000Base-T copper media or vice versa.
|Warranty||1 year - parts & labor|
10. GESD #ad
10/100/1000Base-Tx to 1000Base-SX SMF RJ45 to SFP Slot up to 30KM, A Pair of 1.25G/s Bidi Gigabit Single-Mode Fiber Ethernet Media Converter with 2PCS Bidi SFP LC Transceiver Module Included #adGESD #ad
- 100% money guarantee15 years oem factory competency, Most efficient technical support with superb processing technology. Our committed to provide the best product and services to every customer. Status led's for tx, FDX to easily monitor network status.
What you get: 2pcs gigabit single-mode ethernet sfp slot media converters; 2pcs sfp bidi lc transceiver; 2pcs AC/DC Power Supply; 1 x User’s Manual. Fiber optical port: 1.
25gbps 1310-nm wavelength sfp port, connecting the bidi transceivers up to 30km2 SFP LX Transceiver included; Fiber Type: SMF, Cable Type: UTP/STP Cat. 5e for 100 meters. Supports jumbo frame size 9K bytes; Supports working temperature range from 0°C to 60°C.
Plug & play: simply plug in optical port and rj45 port, power, fx link/act, and it will work immediatelly. Support wide power supply voltage 100V-240V, Power Supply: 5V-1A, UL Certified. Rj45 port: 10m/100m/1000m auto-negotiation, auto-negotiation, full Duplex or half Duplex, supports mdi/mdix auto-crossover, Complies with IEEE 802.3/802. 3u/802. 3z/802.
|Part Number||Gigabit LC Single-Mode|
|Model||Gigabit LC Single-Mode|