As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Crucial #ad
CT240BX500SSD1 Black/Blue, Crucial BX500 240GB 3D NAND SATA 2.5-Inch Internal SSD, up to 540MB/s #adCrucial #ad
- Boot up faster; Load files quicker; Improve overall system responsiveness. Improves battery life because it’s 45X more energy efficient than a typical hard drive.
Micron 3d nand: advancing the world's memory and storage technology for 40 years. Crucial 3 year limited warranty. 300 % faster than a typical hard drive.
|Manufacturer||CRUCIAL TECHNOLOGY #ad|
|Warranty||3-year Limited Warranty|
2. Kingston #ad
HDD Replacement for Increase Performance, Kingston 480GB A400 SATA 3 2.5" Internal SSD SA400S37/480G #adKingston #ad
- A400 has a 7 millimeter form factor to fit in a wider array of systems. More reliable and durable than a hard drive. Capacity: 480gb, interface: sata rev. 480gb to 500mb/s read and 450MB/s Write.
Multiple capacities with space for applications or a hard drive replacement; Operating temperature: 0°C-70°C. Fast start up, loading and file transfers. It’s ideal for slimmer notebooks and in systems with limited available space. 2. 03. 0 6gb/s with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev.
|Manufacturer||Kingston Technology #ad|
|Warranty||Limited 3 Year|
3. SanDisk #ad
SDSSDA-240G-G26, SATA III 6 Gb/s, Up to 530 MB/s, Black, 2.5"/7mm, SanDisk SSD PLUS 240GB Internal SSD #adSanDisk #ad
- Just ask "alexa, order SanDisk Internal SSD. ". Boosts burst write performance, making it ideal for typical PC workloads. Order with your alexa enabled device. The perfect balance of performance and reliability.
Read/write speeds of up to 530mb/s/440mb/s based on internal testing; performance may vary depending upon drive capacity, host device, OS and application. Shock-resistant for proven durability —even if you drop your computer shock resistant up to 1500G and vibration resistant 5gRMS, 10-2000 HZ/4.
9 grms, 7-800 hz, temperature from 0 degrees Celcius to 70 degrees Celcius. 3-year limited manufacturer warranty. Compatible devices: Desktop. Easy upgrade for faster boot-up, shutdown, application load and response As compared to 5400 RPM SATA 2. 5” hard drive. Based on published specifications and internal benchmarking tests using PCMark Vantage scores.
4. SAMSUNG #ad
Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal SSD MZ-76E1T0B/AM #adSAMSUNG #ad
- Included contents: 2. 5 inches 7 millimeter sata 3 6 gb/s ssd & user manual All other cables, screws, brackets not included; Reliability MTBF: 1. 5 million hours Reliability MTBF.
Secure encryption: protect data by selecting security options, including Aes 256-bit hardware-based encryption compliant with Tcg Opal and Ieee 1667. Warranty and compatibility: 5-year limited warranty; windows 8/windows 7/Windows Server 2003 32 bit and 64 bit, XP SP2 and above, Vista SP1 and above, MAC OSX and Linux.
Innovative v-nand technology: powered by samsung v-nand technology, the 860 Evo SSD offers optimized performance for everyday computing as well as rendering large-sized 4K videos and 3D data used by the latest applications. Continuity tester/Wire tracer.
|Manufacturer||Samsung Electronics DAV #ad|
5. SanDisk #ad
SDSSDH3-250G-G25 Ultra 3D NAND 250GB Internal SSD, SATA III 6 Gb/s, Up to 550 MB/s, 2.5 Inch /7 mm, SanDisk, SDSSDH3-250G-G25 Black #adSanDisk #ad
- Ncache 2. 0 technology delivers blazing-fast speeds. Order with your alexa enabled device. Limited 5-year manufacturer warranty or 100tBW, whichever is sooner US 250GB See official SanDisk website for more details regarding warranty in your region.
Ultra-fast: sequential read 550MB/s; sequential write 525MB/s2.
Accelerate your PC for faster boot-up and blazing-fast gaming and graphics. Just ask "alexa, order SanDisk Internal SSD. ". Accelerate your PC for faster boot-up and blazing-fast gaming and graphics. 3d nand provides greater endurance so your drive lasts longer and uses less power.
|Manufacturer||Western Digital Technologies Inc. #ad|
6. Western Digital #ad
SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5"/7mm, Up to 560 MB/s, WDS500G2B0A, Western Digital 500GB WD Blue 3D NAND Internal PC SSD #adWestern Digital #ad
- 2 tbw terabytes written values calculated using JEDEC client workload JESD219 and vary by product capacity. As used for storage capacity, 1 terabyte TB = 1 trillion bytes. Wd f. I. T. 5-year manufacturer's limited warranty.
Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment. An active power draw up to 25% lower than previous generations of WD Blue SSD. Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers.
Free downloadable software to monitor the status of your drive and clone a drive, or backup your data. Sequential read speeds up to 560mb/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s. 3d nand sata ssd for capacities up to 4tb with enhanced reliability.
An industry leading 1. 75m hours mean time to failure mttf 1 and up to 600 terabytes written tbw 2 for enhanced reliability. As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second MB/s = 1 million bytes per second and gigabit per second Gb/s = 1 billion bits per second. 1 mttf = mean time to failure based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing.
|Brand||Western Digital #ad|
|Manufacturer||Western Digital #ad|
|Warranty||Western Digital ("WD") values your business and always attempts to provide you the very best of service. No limited warranty is provided by WD unless your WD Product ("Product") was purchased from an authorized distributor or authorized reseller. Distributors may sell Products to resellers who then sell Products to end users. Please see below for warranty information or obtaining service. No warranty service is provided unless the Product is returned to an authorized return center in the region (warranty regions are identified as Canada, U.S.A., Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific, India and Thailand) where the Product was first shipped by WD, which may have regional specific warranty implications. If your Product was purchased as a component integrated within a system by a system manufacturer, no limited warranty is provided by WD.|
7. Inland #ad
Inland Professional 240GB SSD 3D NAND SATA III 6Gb/s 2.5" 7mm Internal Solid State Drive 240G #adInland #ad
- Ideal for mainstream PCs, laptops and ultrabooks for personal, gaming and business use. Sata iii 6gb/s interface, faster boot-up, shutdown, application loading and file tranfer.3 year limited parts and labor warranty.
3d tlc nand flash, vibration, resistant to shock, and movement. Random read/write 4k: up to 42, 000 iops and 80, 000 IOPS respectively. Sequential read/write speed up to 530MB/s and 440MB/s respectively. Ssd capacity 240gb. No overheat, No noise.
8. Western Digital #ad
Up to 550 MB/s, SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5"/7mm, WDS100T2G0A, Western Digital 1TB WD Green Internal PC SSD Solid State Drive #adWestern Digital #ad
- Shock-resistant and wD F. I. T. Includes a 3-year limited warranty so upgrading your storage is worry-free. Slc single-level cell caching boosts write performance to quickly perform everyday tasks.
Ultra low power-draw so you can use your laptop PC for longer periods of time. Lab certified for compatibility and reliability. The free, downloadable WD SSD Dashboard lets you easily monitor the status of your drive.
|Brand||Western Digital #ad|
|Manufacturer||Western Digital #ad|
|Warranty||3-year limited manufacturer's warranty|
9. SK hynix #ad
Compact 2.5” SSD Form Factor SK hynix SSD, Internal Solid State Drive, 500GB SATA, SK hynix Gold S31 SATA Gen3 2.5 inch Internal SSD, Up to 560MB/S #adSK hynix #ad
- Premium upgrades to your PC with SSD from global semiconductor powerhouse. Leading edge solution powered by in-house 3D NAND, controller and DRAM. Superior reliability and stability mtbf/tbW. 1. 5 million hours mtbf, best-in-class 600 TBW terabytes written.
Sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 525MB/s. 5 year warranty and rock solid support from technology pioneer, now available to PC builders and upgraders. Top tier speed, best-in-class sequential read speeds.
|Brand||SK hynix #ad|
|Manufacturer||SK hynix #ad|
|Warranty||You may return any new computer purchased from Amazon.com that is "dead on arrival," arrives in damaged condition, or is still in unopened boxes, for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Amazon.com reserves the right to test "dead on arrival" returns and impose a customer fee equal to 15 percent of the product sales price if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product. Any returned computer that is damaged through customer misuse, is missing parts, or is in unsellable condition due to customer tampering will result in the customer being charged a higher restocking fee based on the condition of the product. Amazon.com will not accept returns of any desktop or notebook computer more than 30 days after you receive the shipment. New, used, and refurbished products purchased from Marketplace vendors are subject to the returns policy of the individual vendor.|